Experienced IT Manager
- - Administration
- IN, USA
- Full Time
Looking for your next career move? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT manager to join our growing team. Come be part of a dynamic team where you can help implement in-house technical needs.
The IT Manager is responsible for providing all in-house technical needs including but not limited to; desk top maintenance, troubleshooting, phone support, and network maintenance. The manager is will be up to date on current trends and new equipment being introduced to the market while leading all aspects of the IT department.
Essential Job Functions:
• Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs
• Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network
• Monitor changing network technology and deliver technology updates to the executive team each quarter
• Responsible for creating and administering disaster plans that will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis
• Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released
• Excellent communication, customer service and documentation skills
• Investigate "root cause" of application and system issues, implement corrective actions ensuring resolution and non-recurrence.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field
• 5+ years' experience in information technology management
• Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
• Software development abilities preferred
• Strong problem solving and communication skills required
• Be able to find ways to stay busy during downtime such as; research network or software updates, evaluate current system, etc.
• Project and team management skills
• Ability to work in a team environment